Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) 

If you're selling or renting a property, you’ll need an Energy Performance Certificate 


Whenever a residential property is sold or rented in the UK an Energy Performance Certificate must come with it. This is due to Government legislation in effect since 2007. The certificate is valid for ten years and includes information on the energy usage and efficiency of the property as well as practical advice on how the property can be made more energy efficient. If you are considering selling, or letting your home, you will need to order an EPC. Likewise, if your EPC has expired then you will need a replacement. Here at EPC247 we take all the stress out of gaining an EPC. Our fully accredited, friendly and professional energy experts provide a non-invasive survey experience to give you full peace of mind. 
Friendly, professional service 
Domestic EPCs start from £45 
Same day service - we complete before we leave 


If you are selling, letting or constructing a commercial property in the UK then, by law, you must provide a commercial EPC. There are some exceptions to this (see our FAQ's) but most commercial premises require one. If a building is subdivided, then it may require multiple EPC's. A fine of up to £5000 may be payable if you fail to provide a commercial EPC with a property which requires one. 
So, don't stress - simply call EPC247 for a free no-obligation quote, or even for a chat about your EPC needs, we are always happy to help! 
Over 6 years industry experience 
Commercial EPCs start from £200 
Same day service - we complete before we leave 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings